Terms and Conditions
Ticket Terms and Conditions for entry to the Healing Spirit Festival
These Event Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”) incorporate applicable third party-promoter, ticket agent and/or venue terms, conditions and/or regulations – you can ask them for a copy of these. “We”, “Us”, “Our” means Drummany Spirit Ltd and/or its representatives, employees and sub-contractors. “Event” means an event held by the Us for which you have bought a ticket and “Venue” means the venue/site where the Event is being held.
1. We reserve the right to implement restrictions/conditions before and during the Event to ensure it is safe. You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff and stewards and you may be evicted without a refund if you fail to comply.
2. We can refuse entry/evict you (and may take appropriate action to enforce this right) without refund at our discretion including without limitation for reasons of public safety or licensing; if you are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury; if you fail to show proof of identity or age; or for any breach of these T&Cs.
3. No animals (dogs, cats, etc.) allowed on site.
4. Tickets are for the Event and any billed Artists and attractions may be subject to change.
5. No trading or promotional activity is allowed within the site without Our prior written consent. Goods using unauthorised logos must be surrendered to Event staff.
6. By entering the site, you give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time, including CCTV, filming by staff and/or for marketing.
7. These T&Cs are subject to change from time to time in our sole discretion and we will notify you by posting the amended T&CS to this page.
8. We shall have no liability for any loss, injury, illness or damage to any person or property sustained at the Event howsoever caused (including by Us and Our agents) in any circumstances unless caused as a direct result of Our negligence and that which cannot by law be excluded or limited. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
9. These T&Cs are governed by Irish Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
10. Refunds are only considered if the Event is (i) cancelled in full and not rescheduled (if the Event is partially cancelled your refund will be a proportionate partial refund) or (ii) materially altered which is a change (other than a rescheduling) which, in Our opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that ticket purchasers, taken generally, could reasonably expect. The following are not deemed to be ‘material alterations’: changes to the Event line-up; adverse weather conditions; changes to individual band members; curtailment of the Event where the majority of the Event is performed; and delays to starting a performance or the Event.
11. Refunds must be requested from the point of purchase, no later than 14 days after the event.
12. Refunds of any booking fees per ticket or per order fees are subject to the terms and conditions of the point of sale.
13. Personal arrangements relating to the Event including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation are at your own risk and We shall not
be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
14. You must be 18 years or over to attend this event, with the exception of children. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
15. Children aged 12 years and under must be accompanied at all times by a ticket holding adult, limited to a maximum of one children per adult.
16. We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18’s on site.
17. Children aged 12 years and under must be pre-registered prior to the event by emailing email@example.com
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
18. Tickets must be produced and scanned in order for you to receive a wristband on first entry via a wristband exchange.
19. Only wristbands issued by the Event in exchange for a valid ticket are valid for entry. Tickets and wristbands from unauthorised sources may be rendered
invalid and admission refused. Do not buy tickets, wristbands or goods from unlawful street traders/touts.
20. Tickets and wristbands remain Our property until the Event closes and are a personal revocable licence which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time.
21. We will not issue duplicates for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands.
22. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without Our prior written consent.
23. If you have obtained your ticket in breach of these T&Cs and/or if you breach any of these T&Cs then your ticket shall be void, and all rights conferred on you or evidenced by such ticket shall be void. If you seek to gain entry to the Event using a void ticket then we reserve the right to refuse you entry to or evict you from the Event and you may be liable for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
24. Wristbands are strictly non-transferable and will be invalid if removed, tampered with, transferred or resold. Wristbands must be worn at all times for the
duration of the Event.
25. Ticket resale is not allowed except through the official website in accordance with our resale Terms and Conditions.
26. There is strictly no readmission on day tickets or wristbands. Readmission is only permitted on weekend wristbands.
27. Day ticket holders may only leave and re-enter the venue during the Event at our discretion and/or that of the venue management.
28. Anyone attempted to enter on false accreditation or by misrepresentation will be refused entry, may have the accreditation confiscated and may be reported to An Garda Síochána.
29. Searching is a condition of entry and you may be searched anywhere on site at any time by security.
30. Without liability to you, We shall be entitled to confiscate any item(s) which may reasonably be considered to be a weapon (or used as a weapon) or which
may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person.
31. Any person suspected of carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity may be handed over to An Garda Síochána, refused entry or evicted from the site without a refund.
32. Banned from Event – This is a no alcohol or drug festival. Please do not bring alcohol or drugs into this festival. Smoke and gas canisters, aerosols over 250ml, airhorns, fireworks, flares, glass, illegal substances, drugs, ‘legal highs’ – this includes Nitrous Oxide and associated equipment including balloons, unidentified substances, new psychoactive substances (NPS), illegal items, laser equipment/pens, megaphones, blowtorches, sky lanterns, petrol burners, sound systems, spray cans, tabards/high viz jackets, animals (except guide/hearing dogs), unauthorised vehicles, generators (except for those fitted in campervans).
33. If you need to bring specific food or drink or medication due to a pre-existing medical condition, please bring supporting medical evidence.
34. Banned from Arena – Bags bigger than A4, alcohol* (see point 32), camping equipment, disposable barbecues, campsite stoves, audio recorders, umbrellas, open drinks (PERMITTED items include – under 500ml sealed* plastic soft drinks/water bottles and empty reusable bottles of any size.).
35. Only photographic equipment for personal and non-commercial use is permitted. We may confiscate and/or destroy any unauthorised recordings or professional recording equipment.
36. The use of drones (including toy drones) or similar is prohibited on or near the Event without Our written permission.
37. Items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned. Anyone resisting the surrender of banned items will face eviction.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
38. Fires and the burning of any materials is not permitted anywhere on the Event site.
39. Smoking (including e-cigarettes and/or vaping) is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including marquees/yurt.
40. Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
41. The use of disposable BBQ’s and cooking stoves are only permitted in designated BBQ areas. Gas BBQ’s are not permitted.
42. Sleeping in vehicles or camping in the car parks is not permitted.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION
43. For ticketing enquiries please contact us via your online account.
44. Please check Healing Spirit Festival facebook page for safety and travel information.
46. If any of these T&Cs are unclear please contact firstname.lastname@example.org