Healing Spirit Festival
Food & Drink Vendor Guidelines & Application
- Completed application
- New vendors must provide the festival committee with pictures of their stands and list of products on offer.
- Stand space is not guaranteed until (a) application has been approved by the event organisers and (b) the stand fee has been received. Payment must be made 14 days following stand approval.
- Vendors must strictly adhere to allocated times for set up. Failure to do so or taking up the wrong space might result in the stand being removed from the festival completely.
- Allocated times for set up will be sent two weeks before the festival.
- Any vendors arriving before the appointed time may not be granted access.
- Stand holders must strictly adhere to the space which they were assigned to. Failure to do so or taking up the wrong space might result in the stand being removed from the festival completely.
- Allocated spaces will be sent two weeks before the festival. All stand dimensions on the booking form must be 100% accurate as to avoid losing the allocated space on the weekend of the Festival. If a very large space is required, please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food stands must be registered with the Environmental Health Office, The Dept of Agriculture, Food and Marine or the Sea Fisheries Protection Authority. It is a legal requirement for all Food traders to be registered. Please ensure that you contact the Cavan Environmental Health Office prior to the festival. Tel: 049 4373418 (and ask for the Environmental Health Dept)
- Stands must be able to provide a copy of their Public and Product insurance document which is to be sent with the application. All traders must carry their own Public and Product Liability Insurance.
- Stands must be able to provide a copy of their HSE Registration Letter which is to be sent with the application (Food Stands only).
- In order to ensure the safety of all pedestrians, vehicles will only be permitted on the Festival grounds before and after festival hours. Vehicles on the grounds during festival hours will be towed.
- All Vans MUST vacate the trading area straight after setting up on Friday PM/Saturday AM.
- Stands must look after their own safety, as well as the safety of everyone else involved (event organisers, volunteers, customers etc.). Everything in or around the stand must be securely anchored and capable of withstanding strong winds and weather conditions.
- Stand holders are required to maintain permanent and reliable communication with the Events Team. Delayed response to urgent matters may cause cancellation from the stand holders list. All vendors must act in a professional manner.
- All communications and customer service must reflect & compliment the ethos & vision of Healing Spirit Festival.
- Vendors must commit to keeping stands in operation during all festival hours. Be sure to plan for adequate food supplies and staff to always ensure excellent service.
Waste Management Requirements
All businesses must have a sustainable approach to their operations and strive to reduce food waste and their environmental impact. We urge you to use food service supplies that are reusable, biodegradable or recyclable and limit the amount of plastic used. Please reduce all retail and bulk packing and/or remove it from the site and dispose of it correctly. Vendors are responsible for cleaning up their booth space once the festival is over. NO items are to be left behind, including any trash created, cardboard boxes or food waste. Failure to comply with any of the waste management requirements listed below and not cleaning up properly will result in the vendor being prohibited from participating in the festival again. Fire Safety All Vendors should carry an appropriate Fire Extinguisher on their stand at all times. Healing Spirit Festival will not be responsible for any loss of vendor property by fire, theft, wind, storm, or any other cause. By completing and submitting an application you have acknowledged and accepted these guidelines.